Dental: Anatomy and Physiology
The main structures that are found in and around the oral cavity comprise the lips, cheeks, tongue, hard palate, soft palate, teeth, gums, salivary glands and the upper and inferior jaws. Maintaining the teeth in a state of health is of utmost importance for whole digestion and nutrition. Not only do the teeth serve numerous functions in the chewing process, but they also affect our language and look. This conference is looking forward to discuss innovative exploration in dental anatomy and physiology.
- Track 1-1 Etiology, Epidemiology of tooth
- Track 2-2 Anatomy of tooth
- Track 3-3 Research advancement in dentistry
- Track 4-4 Diagnosis and treatment in of dentistry
- Track 5-5 Anatomy of face and oral cavity