The fundamental structures that are found in and around the oral cavity contain the lips, cheeks, tongue, hard palate, soft palate, teeth, gums, salivary glands and the upper and inferior jaws. Keeping up the teeth in a state of health is of most extreme significance for entire digestion and nutrition. Teeth serve various capacities in the chewing process; however, they additionally influence our language and look.
- Track 1-1 Etiology & Epidemiology of Tooth
- Track 2-2 Anatomy of Tooth
- Track 3-3 Anatomy of Oral Cavity
- Track 4-4 Diagnosis and Treatment in Dentistry
- Track 5-5 Research Advancement in Dentistry