On behalf of Pulsus, welcomes all the eminent researchers and scholars around the globe to be the member of “2nd International Conference on Anatomy and Physiology” scheduled on September 16-17, 2019 at Amsterdam, Netherlands. The Objective of the Conference is to reach the Advancement in the Field of Anatomy and Physiology by the global gathering and meeting of peoples from various diversities to share the knowledge by paper presentations, poster presentation and by the delivery of speech & lectures or as a Delegate in the research forum. Arthroplasty 2019 is eagerly waiting in addressing all the participants, scholars, researchers and industrial expects to make the gathering more successful.
The conference will be organized around the theme, "An Insight into the Recent Advances in Anatomy and Physiology ".
Why to attend???
With members from around the world focused on learning about human anatomy and physiology and its advances; this is the best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the human anatomy and physiology community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new drug developments, and receive name recognition at this 2-days event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in anatomy and physiology are hallmarks of this conference. The attendees can find
- Exclusive Sessions and Panel discussions on latest innovations in Immunology and Biomedical sciences
- Lectures by the active Investigators
- Keynote forums by Renowned Immunologists
- Speaker Forum
- Poster Sessions on latest Innovation in all the relevant Areas
- Open Innovation Challenges
- Poster Sessions on every career stage
- Young Research Forum
- Post-Doctoral Career Development Session
- B2B Meetings
- Global Networking with 50+ Countries
- Novel techniques to benefit your research
- Best platform for Global business and Networking opportunities
- Meet the editors of refereed journals, Society and Association members across the Globe
- Excellent platform to showcase the latest products in Immunology and affiliates
For Researchers and Faculty Members:
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium hosting (4-5-member team)
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students and Research Scholars:
- Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group registrations
For Business Delegates:
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium hosting
- Book Launch event
- Networking opportunities
- Audience participation
For Product Manufacturers:
- Exhibitor and Vendor booths
- Sponsorships opportunities
- Product launch Workshop organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with clients
Pulsus Group is an internationally renowned peer-review publisher in scientific, technical, and medical journals established in the year 1984 with offices in Ontario, Canada and Hyderabad, India has acquired Andrew John Publishing and openaccessjournals.com to expand its Open Access Publishing through its 50+ journals in association with 20+ International medical and scientific societies.
Pulsus through its cmesociety.com is been very instrumental to provide an invaluable channel for scientists and researchers to exchange ideas and research by creating a forum for discussing the possibilities of future collaborations between universities, institutions, research bodies and organizations from different countries through international CME/CPD accredited conferences and meetings.
Pulsus Group is a Medical publisher that adheres to stringent peer-review procedure with a view to set an example in promoting standard medical research with integrity. Pulsus Group takes pride in getting the endorsements of prestigious associations and societies like Canadian medical societies. As an ardent supporter of medical publishing, Pulsus Group closely associates with the Canadian and other international medical research associations. It publishes a wide range of medical journals that focus on medical specialties like cardiology, Integrative Medicine, Surgery and Reproductive Medicine. Pulsus group is closely associated with globally renowned academic and research societies like Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons, Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Groupe pour l'Avancementde la Microchirurgie Canada, Canadian Society for Surgery of the Hand.