Exercise Physiology and Physiotherapy
Exercise Physiology is a new and growing area of allied health whereas physiotherapy is a long established profession. At some point in our lives the majority of us have seen a physiotherapist for treatment, more than likely lower back pain. Exercise physiology is the investigation of the physiology of physical exercise. This may incorporate research into bioenergetics, biochemistry, cardiopulmonary capacity, biomechanics, hematology, skeletal muscle physiology, nervous system function and neuroendocrine function.
- Track 1-1 Exercise Science
- Track 2-2 Electrotherapy, Therapeutic Exercise and Hydrotherapy
- Track 3-3 Physical Activity
- Track 4-4 New trends in Exercise Physiology
- Track 5-5 Human Kinesiology
- Track 6-6 Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy