Experimental Physiology and Pathophysiology
Pathophysiology or physiopathology is a convergence of pathology with physiology. Pathology is the medical field that defines situations typically detected during a disease state, whereas physiology is the biological discipline that defines processes or mechanisms operating within an organism. Pathology describes the abnormal or undesired condition, whereupon pathophysiology seeks to explain the physiological processes or methods whereby such condition grows and developments.
- Track 1-1 The Nerve -Muscle Preparation
- Track 2-2 Reflex action and Reaction Time
- Track 3-3 Cell Injury
- Track 4-4 Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalance
- Track 5-5 Innovations in Teaching Physiology
- Track 6-6 Renal Physiology