Human Locomotive Activities
The human locomotion and motion are coordinated by the musculoskeletal system (locomotor course of action and the action framework) which is an organ system that gives people the ability to move by their muscular and skeletal systems. The musculoskeletal system gives shape, support, stability and movement to the body. The musculoskeletal system is well co-ordinated by tendons, ligaments, joints and bursae. Aged people are prone to musculoskeletal disorders. Most musculoskeletal diseases cause localised pain or ache and constraint of motion that may hinder normal performance of the persons.
- Track 1-1 Integumentary system/Exocrine system
- Track 2-2 Muscle Contraction
- Track 3-3 Tendons & Ligaments
- Track 4-4 Energy for Motion
- Track 5-5 Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Track 6-6 Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation