Pathophysiology or physiopathology is a combination of pathology with physiology. Pathology is the therapeutic field that characterizes situations typically detected during a disease state, while physiology is the biological discipline that characterizes procedures or mechanisms working inside an organism. Pathology depicts the abnormal or undesired condition, whereupon pathophysiology explain the physiological procedures or techniques whereby such condition develops.
- Track 1-1 The Nerve -Muscle Preparation
- Track 2-2 Reflex Action and Reaction Time
- Track 3-3 Cell Injury
- Track 4-4 Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalance
- Track 5-5 Innovations in Teaching Physiology
- Track 6-6 Renal Physiology